Enrolling to a TACHS Class would very much help a student get a satisfactory score in the TACH exam since they would provide free study materials, comprehensive lessons on the subjects covered in the exam, test taking strategies to improve scores, as well as practice tests for students to apply what they have learned and have a feel of how the exam goes.
The Test for Admission into Catholic High School (TACHS) is utilized by Catholic high schools in the Diocese of Queens and Brooklyn, and the Archdiocese of New York as a requirement of the admission process.
Why Education Matters?
Education is important and valuable. It is everyone’s human right and very essential to make the most of our lives. Apart from this, education helps individuals become aware of, understand and access all other rights that we have. Moreover, education betters our chances and opportunities in life and help us effectively address poverty.
Education very much matter, regardless of age, gender, religion, race and ethnicity, as it decreases poverty, social inequalities, empowers and emboldens women as well as helps every individual reach their potentials to the fullest.
Additionally, if everyone has access to quality education, it would bring a country substantial economic returns and aid societies to attain permanent peace and order and sustainable growth and development.
Right to Education – What Is It?
Everyone individual has the right to have a quality education with no discrimination. This would mean:
- A free compulsory primary school education for each child
- Secondary education, which includes technical training, should be available to all, hence countries should work towards providing this education for free
- Higher education should also be equally available and accessible where countries work toward making this free as well
- This also denotes that parents do have the right to decide on which school they are to enroll their children
- People and organizations also have the right to set up learning institutions as long as it meets the minimum standards and all the needed requirements to operate
What Governments Should Do to Support the Right to Education?
Governments should see to it that the following are met to support the right for everyone to have quality education:
- Availability of ample learning materials, teaching-learning space, competent teachers and other elements needed to provide quality and inclusive education for all
- Governments should make sure that learners should have easy access to schools, especially for learners with specific needs, such as those with disabilities. Moreover, if not free, education must be affordable and should not have any form of discrimination.
- Schools need to be adaptable and must be appropriate for the communities and/or societies they serve.